LCP Consulting is the spearhead of BearingPoint’s supply chain management team in the UK.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We transform businesses
We are committed consultants with adaptive intelligence. We know that the world changes constantly, so we offer real, tailored solutions for complex business environments.
Our value proposition
We help our clients realise their goals by applying our deep industry and functional expertise to understand and address their specific needs.
Our consultants are passionate and highly engaged with a pragmatic yet innovative mindset.
Passion drives everything we do. We live by our values:
- Commitment to our clients and our people.
- Excellence in all our work.
- Teaming to achieve greater results.
Stewardship is at our core. We strive to develop our people and build a firm that will remain strong for future generations.
As Business Consultants, we help clients make transformation real by delivering measurable and sustainable results:
- We listen, understand and adapt to our clients’ needs
- We help our clients implement strategies through operational focus
- We combine management and technology capabilities to achieve the full value potential
- We are independent advisors
- We work closely with our clients and help them to embrace change
- With passion for excellence we serve clients globally
BearingPoint reached another peak in 2016: with record revenues and growth across all service lines, industry segments, and regions, we are well on our way to the ambitious 2020 goal of one billion euros in revenue. This third annual report will show you how our strategy is working, but also how we stay alert and adaptive in a challenging market environment.