Working at LCP
We pride ourselves on working with integrity, dedication and an objective, analytical approach. Equally we are exceptionally results driven and ambitious for our clients. We love what we do, consistently striving to deliver more than expected. Our clients’ success really matter to us.
These are just some of the qualities that have been central to our success so far. Clients know that working with LCP they will partner with a team of people who listen, understand and can bring a new way of thinking to their business objectives with total commitment to their success.
In turn we are committed to expanding the knowledge and expertise within our organisation through training and the development. We actively encourage our team to participate in lecturing and teaching on university graduate and post-graduate courses to ensure they are exposed to the latest industry thinking and methodologies.
Accredited by the UK Institute of Management Consultancy our people-development programme. It focuses on developing:
- Technical expertise - the technical aspects of supply chains, going into the fundamental and practical aspects of individual functions within and across the chain from customer to supplier
- Consulting skills - the principles and activities involved in carrying out consulting projects, including communication, working with people, leading teams, applying core consulting tools and methods, and working with senior business groups
- Thought leadership - the development of new ideas in business and supply chain management, contributing to our knowledge in this area.
Demand for our services and advice has never been stronger and we are recruiting at all levels. LCP Consulting is looking for experienced supply chain and logistics management consultants with an advisory and operational background to join our exciting and growing consultancy practice. The roles range from consultant to senior manager level and will work across retail and manufacturing sectors with major UK and global organisations on interesting and complex projects.
We need proven professionals in supply chain to join our retail, manufacturing, and supply chain strategy and design teams to respond to current demand and be a key part of the team creating new opportunities for us and our clients.
The roles are an important part of our team driving and growing our expertise in supply chain by taking responsibility for delivering valued assignments with our clients and also actively growing our point of view, expertise and approach.
The roles will work with our experts in different areas across the customer driven supply chain such as customer proposition, global operating models, business analytics, planning and forecasting, transport and warehousing/manufacturing infrastructure design.
- You will also work with our sector focused retail and manufacturers teams in developing the market, gaining new business and in defining and delivering major supply chain strategy projects.
- You will also play a part in the wider development of the business.
- Crucially, you will work actively with all our consultants, irrespective of their particular area of expertise or experience, in developing mixed skill teams, to develop solutions that are valued by our clients.
We are looking for people with expertise in retail sector with an emphasis on merchandising and apparel. We are also looking for people who have experience of leading strategy and design supply chain projects, running operational assignments and in business development. We are in an exciting period of growth and this is a perfect opportunity to become part of a leading supply chain and logistics management consultancy. If you would like to know more about the opportunities available at LCP, please forward your CV to email@example.com.